What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
a place for people looking to start raising chickens and save 1000’s of dollars building their own chicken coop
- A cheap trick to protect chickens from other animals and predators (This costs you nothing and is easier than you think!)
- Why home-kept chickens produce healthier and fresher eggs… far better than anything you can buy at the store!
- How to keep your chickens happy and healthy (A happy chicken will have a significantly higher egg output!)
- One kind of pet you should never have near your chickens (This pet is popular with city dwellers!)
- Learn how to build a proper roosting structure using a series of diagonal, cascading planks
- How to quickly and easily cure sour crop in chickens caused by indigestion or poor feeding
- What is the first thing you should do if you intend to keep chickens in the city area
- Learn the 5 sneaky techniques to prevent your chicken from eating their own eggs
- Practical for the avid chicken owner, easy-to-clean with easy access to the eggs
- Fun for the chickens to live in, with plenty of space for them to roam and roost
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Chicken Coop Guides scores 77.76/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.chickencoopguides.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: chickencoopguides.com you’ll also be taken through to chickencoopguides.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)